If you’re looking to streamline your sales and client management processes, a CRM system is the solution. A CRM system is a tool that helps you track customer interactions, monitor sales progress, and improve communication with clients.
We’ve added a built-in CRM system to Zeely to make customer and sales management easy and convenient. Click the Clients button in the lower right corner of the Zeely app to access it.
Let’s get you started using Zeely’s CRM system with the tips below.
Receive requests from potential customers
Your landing page contains several lead forms. These are the fields where a potential customer leaves a request for your service or product.
To leave a request, a customer provides his name, phone number, and email. As soon as he clicks “send,” it will be displayed in your CRM system. You’ll find the request in the section New.
Your CRM system can store an unlimited number of requests so can start building your customer base right on your phone.
Build relationships with each client
Every incoming request should be processed. This means that you should:
- Open the request.
- Contact the client. Call or send an email directly from the app.
- Note the results of the communication:
- like the request if the contact was successful, and you want to save this client’s data. Do this by swiping across the screen;
- add a note if you need to save some information about the customer or set a reminder;
- delete the request if the customer submitted it by mistake or if he is clearly not interested in your service or product.
Create customer groups
When you start receiving requests, you can put them in groups in order to have quick and convenient access to the right customers.
All requests with likes are placed in a separate list. If necessary, divide them into separate folders, for example, “Wholesale customers”, “Thinking about the offer”, etc.
Of course, you can filter requests by date, popularity, or name and search within the request list.
How can you attract even more customers?
Your AI-powered landing page is highly converting by default. It’s built to generate as many customers as possible as quickly as possible. However, you can improve your sales performance if you follow these extra steps:
- Motivate landing page visitors to leave requests. The lead form should contain a call to action or a promise of benefit. For example: “10% off if you submit a request right now!”
- Keep in touch with customers. Sending newsletters with new products or individual offers is a classic but still relevant option.
- Promote your business in every possible way. Do you have a social media page? Put a link to your social media accounts in your bio. Do you participate in public events? Offer visitors a discount on your services or products.
An AI-powered sales-oriented landing page brings you customers, and the built-in CRM system allows you to easily manage sales through your phone. Now sit back, relax and enjoy; running your business is now easy and stress-free.